|Affiliate Notice: Many of the posts on restingmomface.com contain affiliate links. By shopping through my links you allow me to contribute to my family income while being a stay at home mom. I appreciate your support!|
If you haven’t been bombarded by crafts then your kids are either too old or too young. Don’t worry. When you have kids in preschool and kindergarten you’ll see just how inventive the younger grade teachers can get with an easily available product: paper plates!
Why paper plates?
- readily available
- sturdy weight paper makes for crafts that don’t fall apart
- paper plates stand up well to craft paint and glue
- easily adapted to many shapes and sizes that aren’t circles
- makes a great background for crafts normally done on rectangular paper
What to expect?
- Valentine’s Day – heart shaped paper plate crown
- Dr. Suess Birthday (March) – Cat in the Hat shaped paper plate mask
- St. Patrick’s Day – leprechan paper plate mask or rainbow project
- Christmas – Santa paper plate mask
- Birthday – paper plate crown
The easiest way to share some of these easy crafts to make with paper plates is to use Pinterest Pins:
If you love what you see make sure to follow this board because I’m sure I’ll be adding more craft projects to this board! If you’re a blogger with a great paper plate craft let me know you want to be added to the board!