|Affiliate Notice: Many of the posts on restingmomface.com contain affiliate links. By shopping through my links you allow me to contribute to my family income while being a stay at home mom. I appreciate your support!|
New & Improved!
You know how when you try something and you think it’s going to be easy and it’s not? That was last week! I definitely bit off a little more than I could chew, but this week I’m going to make the link party a little easier to understand.
From here on out… follow this simple plan:
- Read the rules about this link party
- Add your link to the link party then come back to this page to make sure that your link has loaded.
- Scroll to the bottom of this page to find HTML code for a badge to advertise that you’ve listed your blog on this link party
To truly grow your blog with these parties, you need to actively participate in the link-up:
- Link to a family friendly post, not your home page.
- Grab our party button or link back with a text link
- Visit & comment on at least 3 other links in the party
- Try not to repeat your links from week to week.
- This party starts Friday @ 6am PST & ends Sunday @ 12pm PST
3) Add a badge.
Copy & paste the the code in the box to your blog post
and the image here will appear on your page.
If the HTML code isn’t working for you please make sure to add a text link using this address: http://restingmomface.com/category/fandayfriday-link-party
It will lead your readers to the most recent link parties on the site.
The #FanDayFriday Link Party is listed @ Girl on The Move Ultimate Link Up Party List