|Affiliate Notice: Many of the posts on restingmomface.com contain affiliate links. By shopping through my links you allow me to contribute to my family income while being a stay at home mom. I appreciate your support!|
With the invention of Pinterest its a wonder now that people still have a hard time finding things to make for Thanksgiving. I guess sometimes having too many choices isn’t actually the most helpful. Here are a few key Thanksgiving recipes to check out, a little meal plan if you will, to help you find something good to make this week!
- Simple Roast Turkey by Paula Deen — every recipes that starts with butter has got to be good, right?
- Pioneer Woman’s Roasted Thanksgiving Turkey — Ree Drummond is a favorite of mine. I make a few of her recipes and have never run up against a bad one!
- Brussels sprouts were not my favorite thing to eat for years and years, but recently I’ve learned to like them and a Saute Brussels Sprouts with Apples seems like a delicious alternative to the other starchy dishes that usually come with our Thanksgiving meal.
Sweet Potato Casserole
- Sweet Potato Casserole is something that we can’t do without and even my husband is looking forward to this treat!
- Despite hubby’s love of jellied cranberry sauce I think that he might even want to try the Easy Homemade Cranberry Sauce that I found at The Gracious House Wife!
- Have you ever made a dump cake? It’s not a traditional thanksgiving recipe, but this Pumpkin Crunch Dump Cake looks like an amazing alternative to pumpkin pie!
I hope these recipes will spark your imagination and give your family and even better meal on Thursday!