|Affiliate Notice: Many of the posts on restingmomface.com contain affiliate links. By shopping through my links you allow me to contribute to my family income while being a stay at home mom. I appreciate your support!|
It’s Friday and that can only mean one thing…this post is the latest installment of my #fandayfriday series!
If you haven’t read any of the posts in my series before, this is my weekly chance to tell the world about five things that I love as well as throw a little #FanDayFriday love to another blogger at the end of this post.
5 Reasons Why I Don’t Shop on Black Friday!
1) I love to sleep in. Don’t we all? It’s thanksgiving break so why would I jump up to go off somewhere?
2) Crowds like that kinda freak me out. I’m not claustrophobic but that much chaos is overwhelming and I already have my own set of commotion makers at home.
3) When you have to little ones being in a store with toys is the last place you want to be stuck waiting in line to check out.
4) Amazon has some great deals. I just bought an instapot for $150 less than its regular price.
5) After spending all that money on thanksgiving (and the instapot) it’s gonna be a while before I can shop! A 22 pound turkey isn’t cheap!
SHARE THE #FANDAYFRIDAY LOVE!
Remember when I said that I was going to share a link to another blogger? Now is the time!
Go check out…
Kelly is a creative passion-driven woman who loves to support others in living a happy, healthy life both inside & out! She’s also an entrepreneur, a business builder, with 3 business built already! She’s grateful for the opportunity to share her passion on these topics with you!