|Affiliate Notice: Many of the posts on restingmomface.com contain affiliate links. By shopping through my links you allow me to contribute to my family income while being a stay at home mom. I appreciate your support!|
Happy Blog-A-Versary to iamzoewatson.com!
It’s been quite a year online. 365 days went by really quickly. There were there were successes and failures, but one thing is for sure. I have a lot of things in the wings waiting to be published in the coming months!
- #fandayfriday link party – growing into a more popular link party and community. I really love being able to see what everyone else is doing online.
- Mommy’s Mid-Life Quest & Podcast – my adventures with personal development have faltered in the last few weeks, but I think with the introduction of my podcast this will be picking up again!
- Little Adventures GiveAway – This was a roaring success in my eyes. I’m looking to get more giveaways scheduled for the coming months!
- Who else feels more like a zookeeper than a mom some days? – I published this exactly a year ago and it’s still one of my most popular posts. I have a few more zookeeper posts coming soon so keep and eye out!
What didn’t work:
- Karate Kid Series – as much as I want to document what my daughter is doing in karate, most of her lessons are similiar. We’ve been at it a year now so I’m glad to have shared pictures and I will continue to do so, but as far as writing about it, I think it’s pretty repetative.
- In The Classroom – I wanted this to be more than it was, but with my busy schedule and having to keep the kids identities confidential it’s hard to write about it. I’ll try again next year.
What’s coming up:
- Stay Classy Mom – Online education for mommies is in the works!
- Free ebook coming in May – working on this now and I can’t wait to launch!
Thanks so much for everyone has stuck with me through my growing pains. I don’t know what exactly the future holds, but if the first 365 are any clue I’m sure iamzoewatson.com will be around for years to come!