|Affiliate Notice: Many of the posts on restingmomface.com contain affiliate links. By shopping through my links you allow me to contribute to my family income while being a stay at home mom. I appreciate your support!|
Thanks for visiting the #FanDayFriday Link Party! If this is your first time visiting the link party and want more information on how they work, visit the main link party information page.
Please make sure to visit our co-hosts!
The Walking Mombie
The Thrifty Christy Blog
Featured By # of Clicks:
|Learning to Embrace the Role of Second Wife|
|How to make Fluffy slime and pimp it out|
|What We’re Reading Wednesday – Spring 2017|
|American Flag Krispy Treats|
No one clicked any likes this week? Try again next week!
Are you featured this week?
Add your I’m Featured Badge and celebrate!
Please make sure to link this image to
so that it leads back to the link party!
Follow this simple plan:
To truly grow your blog with these parties, you need to actively participate in the link-up:
- Link to a family friendly post, not your home page.
- Grab our party button or link back with a text link
- Comment on the link that is before yours on the list as well as 2 other links in the party. If you’re first in line, please pick 3 links to comment on. Add #fdflinkparty so they know where you came from
- Try not to repeat your links from week to week.
- This party starts Thursday @ 10pm PST & ends Sunday @ midnight PST
Submission times have now changed, so please subscribe to the newsletter so you can make sure to join the party on time!
3) Add a badge.
Save the image above and upload it to your site. Make sure to link it using this address: http://restingmomface.com/category/fandayfriday-link-party/
It will lead your readers to the most recent link parties on the site.
4) Sign up for the Newsletter.
If you’re like me and you rely on reminders for everything, the newsletter is something you need to sign up for!
This link party is listed at the following lists: